Therefore, although it is reasonable to recommend a diet containing high levels of fiber-rich foods, there is little evidence to support direct supplementation of the diet with fiber products. Such definition would serve to identify the appropriate variables on which epidemiologic studies could focus, e.
Studies in the elderly should be given a high priority, because the elderly may be prone to more severe adverse effects e. As this role becomes known, the new knowledge should be applied in studies of other cancers, CHD, and diabetes. Adlercreutz, H. Fotsis, R. Heikkinen, J. Dwyer, M. Woods, B. Goldin, and S. Excretion of the lignans enterolactone and enterodial and of equol in omnivorous and vegetarian postmenopausal women and in women with breast cancer.
Lancet Anderson, B. Gibson, and J.
- British Outlaws of Literature and History : Essays on Medieval and Early Modern Figures From Robin Hood to Twm Shon Catty.
- Accelerating CNS Drug Development.
- Women’s Worlds: Ideology, Femininity and the Women’s Magazine.
- Creating Criminals: Prisons and People in a Market Society (Global Issues Series).
The iron and zinc status of long-term vegetarian women. Anderson, J.
Dietary fibre and health: an overview - Buttriss - - Nutrition Bulletin - Wiley Online Library
High-fiber, hypocaloric vs. Ferguson, D. Karounos, L.
- US Hegemony and International Organizations: The United States and Multilateral Institutions!
- Osteopilates: Increase Bone Density, Reduce Fracture Risk, Look and Feel Great!
- Message sent successfully!
- Heir of Novron (Riyria Revelations, Book 3)?
- DNA Repair in Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development).
- (PDF) Dietary Fiber: Chemical and Functional Properties | Adrian Caprita - therpprommisadre.tk!
- Essays in the Theory of Economic Growth.
- The Ghost in My Brain: How a Concussion Stole My Life and How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Helped Me Get it Back.
- Dietary Fibre Testing - Eurofins Scientific.
O'Malley, B. Sieling, and W.
Mineral and vitamin status on high-fiber diets: long-term studies of diabetic patients. Diabetes Care Story, B. Sieling, W. Chen, M. Petro, and J. Hypocholesterolemic effects of oat-bran or bean intake for hypercholesterolemic men. Armstrong, B. Environmental factors and cancer incidence and mortality in different countries, with special reference to dietary practices. Cancer Van Merwyk, and H. Blood pressure in Seventh-Day Adventist vegetarians. Asp, N. Dietary fibre analysis.
Baird, I. Walters, P. Davies, M. Hill, B. Drasar, and D. The effects of two dietary fiber supplements on gastrointestinal transit, stool weight and frequency, and bacterial flora, and fecal bile acids in normal subjects. Barbolt, T. The effect of bran on dimethylhydrazine-induced colon carcinogenesis in the rat. Barnard, R. Massey, S. Cherny, LT. O'Brien, and N.
Long-term use of a high-complex-carbohydrate, high-fiber, low-fat diet and exercise in the treatment of NIDDM patients. Bauer, H. Asp, R. Dahlqvist, and P. Effect of dietary fiber on the induction of colorectal tumors and fecal b-glucuronidase activity in the rat. Cancer Res. Asp, A. Dahlqvist, P. Fredlund, M.
Nyman, and R. Effect of two kinds of pectin and guar gum on 1,2-dimethylhydrazine initiation of colon tumors and on fecal b-glucuronidase activity in the rat. Berglund, O. Hallmans, C.
What Is Fiber?
Nygren, and I. Effects of diets rich and poor in fibres on the development of hereditary diabetes in mice. Acta Endocrinol. Berkow, R. Beynen, A. Buechler, A. Van der Molen, and M. The effects of lactate and acetate on fatty acid and cholesterol biosynthesis by isolated rat hepatocytes. Bingham S. Sources and intakes of dietary fiber in man. Spiller and R. Kay, eds. Medical Aspects of Dietary Fiber. Plenum Medical Book Co. Bingham, S. Williams, T. Cole, and W. Dietary fibre and regional large-bowel cancer mortality in Britain. Williams, and J.
Dietary fibre and health: an overview
Dietary fiber consumption in Britain: new estimates and their relation to large bowel cancer mortality. Bjelke, E. Dietary factors and the epidemiology of cancer of the stomach and large bowel. Bolton, R. Heaton, and L. The role of dietary fiber in satiety, glucose, and insulin: studies with fruit and fruit juice. Burkitt, D.
Today Academic Press, London. Burr, M. Vegetarianism, dietary fiber, and mortality. Burslem, J. Schonfeld, M. Howald, S. Weidman, and J. Plasma apoprotein and lipoprotein lipid levels in vegetarians. Metabolism Byers, T. Marshall, S.